Gastroade is a calcium and magnesium supplement that helps to promote a healthy digestive system in horses. Poor appetite, dull hair coat, mild to severe colic, changes in mood, and a drop in performance levels are all signs of a horse with gastric distress. Gastroade contains aloe vera and kaolin which work together with a buffer to help soothe and coat the horse’s stomach lining, thus reducing gastric distress. Feed 3 oz. twice daily. Cherry flavor. Liquid.
Ordering and pickup hours are between 9:00am and 5:30pm, Monday-Friday. Any order placed after 5:30pm will be processed and ready for pickup the next business day.
- Gastroade is a liquid formula that establishes a new approach to dealing with equine gastric distress.
- Contains Calcium, Magnesium, and Aluminum to neutralize stomach acid
- Aloe Vera, Kaolin, and Bismuth Subsalicylate are proven to relieve gastric upset by coating the stomach
- The gallon container will provide up to a 21-day supply for one horse
- Cox Veterinary Laboratory products cannot be shipped outside of the contiguous United States