Bronco E+ Equine Fly Spray
Bronco E Equine Fly Spray insecticide and repellent spray is for horses, ponies, foals and their premises. Repels and kills stable flies, horse flies, house flies, face flies, horn flies, deer flies, mosquitoes, lice, fleas, ticks, chiggers and gnats.
Ordering and pickup hours are between 9:00am and 5:30pm, Monday-Friday. Any order placed after 5:30pm will be processed and ready for pickup the next business day.
For Use as a Surface Spray:
• Except when applying to horses, ponies and foals, do not enter or allow others to enter until sprays have dried.
• Except when applying to horses, ponies and foals, do not apply this product in a way that will contact workers or other persons, either directly or through drift. Only protected handlers may be in the area during application.
• Remove pets, birds, and cover aquariums before spraying. Remove or cover exposed food and drinking water before application. Remove or cover dishes, utensils, and food preparation surfaces, or wash them before use.
For Use as a Space Spray or Fog:
• Do not remain in treated area, exit immediately and remain outside treated area until mists have dispersed and sprays have dried.
• After the 10 minute treatment period, open the area and thoroughly ventilate prior to reoccupation by humans or animals.
• Do not apply when food or feed is present.
• Do not use where livestock (other than horses) are housed or fed, or where livestock feeds are stored. Do not contaminate water, feed or foodstuffs, milk or milking utensils. Do not repeat treatment more than once every day.
• Application is prohibited directly into sewers or drains, or to any area like a gutter where drainage to sewers, storm drains, water bodies, or aquatic habitat can occur. Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application.
For Outdoor Applications (Residential Only):
• Other than applications to building foundations, all outdoor applications to impervious surfaces such as sidewalks, driveways, patios, porches and structural surfaces (such as windows, doors and eaves) are limited to spot and crack-and-crevice applications, only.
• Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems or metered release systems.
• Do not make applications during rain.
• Do not water the treated area to the point of run-off.
FOR HORSES USE FULL STRENGTH. This non-oily insecticide repellent may be applied with a trigger spray applicator, or as a wipe. Kills stable flies, horse flies, face flies, deer flies, house flies, horn flies, gnats, ticks, fleas, chiggers, and lice, and repels mosquitoes. Not for use on horses intended for slaughter.
DIRECTIONS FOR TRIGGER SPRAY USE: Remove excess dirt and dust. Apply light spray mist to coat while brushing lightly against lay of the hair. Avoid spray in eyes and mucous membranes. Apply with sponge or cloth to those areas.
DIRECTIONS FOR WIPE-ON USE: Thoroughly brush horse to remove excess dirt and dust. Extremely dirty horses should be shampooed, rinsed, and allowed to dry before applying wipe. Use a sponge or clean soft cloth or mitt. Apply liberally over areas to be protected. Pay special attention to legs, belly, shoulders, neck, and facial areas. Avoid eyes and mucous membranes.
TO KILL FLYING INSECTS AND REPEL MOSQUITOES IN HORSE QUARTERS: Use this product in horse barns and stables to kill stable flies, horse flies, face flies, deer flies, house flies, horn flies, gnats, ticks (including deer ticks), fleas, chiggers, and lice, and to repel mosquitoes. Apply undiluted as either a surface spray or space spray (fog).
Surface Spraying: Not to be used for broadcast treatment. Use a good sprayer adjusted to deliver a coarse wet spray. Apply as a coarse wet spray using 1 pint per 1,000 square feet. Apply only to cracks and crevices, around baseboards, or as a spot treatment. Treat around outside doorways, alleyways and windowsills. Spray around outside of door facings and screens to render area unattractive to insects. This helps to repel insects and prevent entrance into building. All outdoor applications to building must be limited to spot or crack-and-crevice treatments only, except for applications to building foundations, up to a maximum height of 3 feet.
Space Spraying: Remove horses and all other animals prior to application. Before application, close doors, windows and other openings and shut off ventilating systems to reduce air movement as much as possible. Apply with a good machine adjusted to deliver a fine mist or fog. Direct spray at an upward angle, distributing it uniformly throughout the entire area at a rate of 2 fluid ounces per 1,000 cubic feet (10 ft x 10 ft x 10 ft). Apply by directing spray toward ceiling and corners until the space is filled with mist. For best results, keep doors and windows closed, when possible, for 10 minutes during spraying and after application.
FLEAS AND MOSQUITOES ON DOGS: Do not apply to dogs less than 6 months old. Do not allow cats to have contact with treated dogs for 24 hours. Start spraying at the animal’s head, do not spray near the eyes or mouth. Make sure the animal’s entire body is covered including the legs, underbody and tail. While spraying, fluff the hair so that the spray will penetrate to the skin. Make sure spray wets thoroughly, but do not saturate dog. Do not allow dog to become chilled. Do not spray the animal’s genitalia. Reapply every 7-9 days.
DOG RESTING AREAS: Not to be used for broadcast treatment. To kill fleas and repel mosquitoes in areas where dogs rest, use as a spot treatment on the following areas: infested areas, dog beds, resting quarters, nearby cracks and crevices, along and behind baseboards, moldings, window and door frames, and local areas of floor and floor covering. Place fresh bedding in animal’s quarters following treatment. Treat dog in conjunction with premise treatment. Do not retreat more than once per day. Do not use on cat bedding.
TO KILL FLYING INSECTS AND REPEL MOSQUITOES IN ANIMAL QUARTERS: Spray in areas where insects congregate. Direct spray to contact insects for rapid knockdown and kill. Spray around outside of door facings and screens to render area unattractive to insects. This helps to repel insects and prevent entrance into building.