Sweetlix, Rabon Molasses Pressed Block
For control of fecal flies in manure of treated cattle and horses. Prevents development of face flies, horn flies, house flies and stable flies in the manure of treated cattle. Prevents development of house flies and stable flies in the manure of treated horses.
Ordering and pickup hours are between 9:00am and 5:30pm, Monday-Friday. Any order placed after 5:30pm will be processed and ready for pickup the next business day.
- Convenient, complete mineral and vitamin supplement in addition to effective fly control
- Predictable intake equals predictable costs
- Rabon prevents development of horn flies, face flies, house flies and stable flies in manure of treated cattle
- Prevents development of stable and house flies in the manure of treated horses
- No withdrawal period prior to slaughter in cattle
- While research has shown Rabon to be safe when used as directed, Rabon is a cholinesterase inhibitor and should not be used in conjunction with other cholinesterase inhibiting compounds
- Owners of debilitated, aged, breeding, nursing or pregnant horses should consult a veterinarian before use
- No additional salt or minerals required
- Weather-resistant block can be placed directly in pastures with cattle or horses