Safe-guard Equine Paste Horse Wormer
Safe-Guard Equine Paste Horse Wormer is 10% Fenbendazole paste for the safe and effective control of large and small strongyles, pinworms, and roundworms. Safe for pregnant mares, stallions, and foals.
Ordering and pickup hours are between 9:00am and 5:30pm, Monday-Friday. Any order placed after 5:30pm will be processed and ready for pickup the next business day.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Determine the weight of the animal.
2. Remove syringe tip.
3. Turn the dial ring until the edge of the ring nearest the tip lines up with zero.
4. Fully depress plunger and discard expelled paste. Syringe is ready for dosing.
5. Each mark on the plunger rod corresponds to a dose of 5 mg/kg (2.3 mg/lb.) for 250 lbs. body weight. Dial the ring edge nearest the tip back by one mark for each 250 lbs. body weight (do not underdose).
6. Animal‘s mouth should be free of food. Insert nozzle of syringe through the interdental space and deposit the paste on the back of the tongue by depressing the plunger.
7. Repeat steps 1, 5 and 6 for each additional animal.